The Summit for Leaders in Finance Shared Services
October 10, 2012
The value drivers for shared services are shifting away from simply cost savings, to supporting company growth through acquisitions, accelerating policy development, enabling innovation and providing business insights. How are leaders achieving these newfound priorities?
The 2012 Summit for Leaders in Finance Shared Services has one objective: to permeate ideas between shared services leaders, giving you confidence in setting your strategy for 2013 and beyond.
Here are some of the topics being covered on this year’s agenda:
- Maturing your shared services – how are you going to achieve your new value drivers for shared services?
- Continuous process improvement sequencing: the new trend for mature global services
How to create a commercial orientation for your SSO
- Guard against buy-in fatigue with effective change management
- Develop strong governance and rock-solid stakeholder engagement to keep momentum for SSO maturity
- Fight your own specific technology gremlins by sharing your experiences with peers in our roundtable discussions
- See live demos of the latest technology being used in shared service centers with our vendor tours
- Develop your talent and manage succession planning
- Outsourcing and offshoring: what people, process and governance challenges have others solved?
- Improve your cash decisions and working capital with case studies revealing secrets from your peers’ experience
With dedicated streams for people brand new to shared services or just starting out, as well as ones for mature SSOs, we facilitate idea-sharing for everyone looking to develop their shared services, whatever their experience.
Our pre-conference benchmarking survey results are revealed so you truly know how where you stand against your fellow delegates. And our connecting members board ensures whatever your top 3 challenges are, we will connect you with the people who can help.