Sponsor IQ Score
Over the last couple years the drivers for finance transformation have been quickly expanding beyond transactional functionality to include higher productivity, mitigation of human capital resources, and better analyses of business decisions. How will you lead your organization to flexibly adapt to these pressures and fortify the perception of finance as a partner? Let the SSON Finance Transformation Conference help you get started.
What you will learn at the conference:
- Move Finance up the value chain with analytics, focusing on centralized reporting, business intelligence and data warehousing
- Focus on business lead and technology enabled solutions (enterprise resource planning, business intelligence, and performance management tools) in conjunction with your service delivery model to provide cost savings and efficiencies in process improvement
- Tackle the issue of Finance talent management and acquire the skills to strategically move the retained function up the value chain
- Review your current shared services/BPO business case to ensure your model is built for flexibility, scalability, and capability
- Take an end-to-end view of your F&A processes to ensure growth, further standardization and continuous improvement
- Negotiate contracts more effectively, minimizing the impact of those risks you cannot foresee
- Move from a local to global approach to Finance service delivery
- Become a powerful change agent and instill a culture based on customer service, productivity and innovation
How you will benefit from this conference:
- Reduce the costs of your regional Finance organization operating costs by up to 40%
- Increase net profits by up to 11% with working capital improvements
- Achieve 35-40 DSO driven by payment terms with suppliers
- Witness a 25% or more reduction in audit fees
- Average 600 accounts per chart of accounts
- Maintain 31.5% of overall finance function FTs in shared services
The need for Finance Transformation has never been greater. The CFOs and Finance Departments alike are quickly shifting their focus from pure play transactional efficiency towards more strategic, higher value-add functions. The financial landscape is no longer limited to just functionality, but now encompasses all aspects of the organization's various business functions; this includes information on sales and revenue from its supply chain, sustainability initiatives, risk management factors, and so forth. Don’t be left behind in this evolution of business; let our best-practices guide you and your organization to reaching its full potential!
Now in its third year, we are pleased to deliver you SSONs Finance Transformation conference. This is the elite event for Finance professionals looking at applying best-practice techniques and principles for true organizational transformation.
Financial Services Representatives
Media / Marketing October 1, 2013
Advertising Week is the world’s premier annual gathering of marketing and communications leaders each year in New York ...
97Sponsor IQ Score
Warrior Dash 2013 - New York
Sports July 27, 2013
Warrior Dash is a running series created by Red Frog Events. Warrior Dash is a 5-6K mud run with obstacles. Each Warrior Dash...
99Sponsor IQ Score
Vans Warped Tour
Entertainment June 15, 2013
Now entering its 18th year, the VWT has become America's longest running festival concert tour and reaches more than 500,...
57Sponsor IQ Score
June 14th, 2013Sponsorship Deadline
Tech June 3, 2013
The first major week-long event in Asia exploring the potential of crowds to contribute to business at an enterprise level. ...
32Sponsor IQ Score
May 15th, 2013Sponsorship Deadline
20Sponsor IQ Score
Tech July 11, 2013
UXMad is a one track conference with twenty-one sessions featuring speakers from near and far. The conference will showcase t...
32Sponsor IQ Score
Please login to view analytics, venue information, pictures, videos and more.