Every Friday night SPiN New York challenges 12 of the top players from around the world to compete for 1st place in their renowned Dirty Dozen Tournament and a cash prize of $500.
Besides the greatest ping pong matches you’ll ever see, the night also features world class DJs, Emcees, Comedians, and special musical performances. The crowd gets to show off their skills as well in a hilariously entertaining Dance Contests and ‘Run-Arounds’ (in which players run around the table while each attempts to hit the ball as they run)!
The Dirty Dozen has entertained the likes of club owner Susan Sarandon, as well as Ashton Kutcher & Demi Moore, Amanda Seyfried, Scarlett Johansson, Mark Sanchez, Adrian Grenier, John McEnroe, Michael Stipe, Pedro Almodovar, Mike Meyers, Hugh Jackman, Naomi Watts, Oliver Stone and many many more. By combining an unusual mixture of sport, design and entertainment, SPiN New York has created a unique day and nighttime venue with 17 ping pong courts, a full bar, restaurant, pro-shop and private VIP room in Manhattan's Flatiron District.
The club also features a one-of-a-kind Center Court Table that is surrounded by bleacher & lounge seating that ensure everyone watching this Stadium Court will get an up-close and personal experience.
With 1000+ viewers throughout the night, EVERY Friday night, your brand will be exposed to a valuable and influential audience of:
- Men and Women ages 21-45
- Culture & Experience Seekers with high disposable " income (HHI in excess of $100,000 per year)
- Artistic trendsetters
- Higher Level Education (College & Grad School " Education)
- Sports Enthusiasts
- Nightclub & Party Goers + Residents of NYC and surrounding Boroughs
Dirty Dozen Event sponsorships provide a unique and credible platform for brands to garner strategic media opportunities across national and local broadcast, print and online media outlets. Through SPiN co-owners and their PR agency’s close- knit media relationships, sponsors will be exposed to a wide variety of press coverage in outlets such as Access Hollywood, Entertainment Tonight, Extra, People Magazine, Us Weekly, OK! Magazine, New York Magazine, New York Post, New York Daily News, New York Metro, AM New York, Hollywood Life, E! Online, Daily Candy, Urban Daddy, Metromix etc. Pending the evening’s talent presence and unique activities, a sponsor can garner up to and potentially over 50 million media impressions per event.
- Over 50 million PRESS & MEDIA impressions
- Over 30,000 hits per month to the SPiN New York " website
- Over 10,000 targeted email subscribers of SPiN " New York blasted weekly
- Over 35,000 online social media impressions weekly " (Facebook & Twitter)
SPiN New York’s Dirty Dozen Pro Ping Pong Tournament offers sponsors an opportunity to forge a relationship with enthusiastic, young, nightclub goers and generate word-of-mouth advertising.
Sponsoring SPiN New York’s Dirty Dozen Pro Ping Pong Tournament is an effective way for your brand to:
- Boost sales and usage of products or services
- Increase positive recognition and brand loyalty in an exciting, young, thrilling environment
- Demonstrate involvement in a unique, intriguing, sporting & entertainment event